Friday, September 30, 2011

Friday Favorites: What Am I Wearing?

Most days I am not very ambitious about what I wear. I'm a jeans and tee-shirt kind of plus-sized girl (By the way, I hate that term!) and everyday is a dress-down day for me. I have a few brands that I am very loyal to when it comes to my everyday basics and I thought I would share them with you! So here goes...


T-Shirts from Old Navy
Shirts retail for $16.94 but are often on sale/clearance for much less.

Hoodies from Postwar Trade.
I love being a billboard for my favorite band, The Dresden Dolls
or my favorite performer, Amanda Palmer.
Hoodies are only $35!


Jeans from Eddie Bauer .
They retail at $49.95 - $79.95 and are really well made.


Flip-Flops from Reef or shoes from Dr. Martens.
The flip-flops sell for $24.00 and the oxfords
are on sale for $54.00 from $90.00.


Scarves from Old Navy, Target, and Thrifted
At Old Navy are usually $14.94 or less,
Target sells them for $16.99 or less,
and I find them for as little as $1.00 at thrift shops!


Bags from Vera Bradley
Vera Bradley has great sales with bags starting at
just $11.99 all the way up to luggage at $340.00!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...