Thursday, October 13, 2011

Colorful Coif

I love vibrant crayola colored hair.  I can't help myself.  I used Manic Panic for the first time in 1993, and have gone back to their amazing colors again and again ever since.  Here is a photo of me last October on the train on my way into NYC with "Vampire Red" hair.
Being 30, some people thought I was getting a bit old for doing the crazy colors thing with my hair.  I decided that 30 is the perfect age to not care what anyone else thinks, especially since I didn't care what anyone else thought for ages 0-29!  I think I will occasionally go down the crayola road with my hair forever because:  #1 it's just fun.  #2 it just pisses some people off for some reason, and I can't help but love to do that from time to time.  Finally, #3 I'll always have at least a little bit of that punk rock spirit from my youth.  In this post, I thought I would share some bright hair that makes my day.  Enjoy!
That last one is AMAZING!  See you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...