Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Etsy Favorites: My Favorite Shops

Today I'm going to share some etsy shops that I have personal positive experience with.  I love and support these shops and encourage you to try them out!

BerrySweetStuff sells perfume oils, bar soaps, bath fizzy powders, body butters and lotions, lip butters, candle and soap scents, and bath accessories.  I have personal experience with their perfume oils.  They are great smelling, long lasting and come in a convenient roll-on tube.  This shop is very reasonably priced as well.

ADawnStyle sells Pandora-style beads, wool, PDF patterns, scrapbooking supplies and beads in bulk.  I have experience with their Pandora-style beads, which are very high quality and come in the greatest styles.  I have this unicorn one (what can I say, I'm a child of the 80s!).  The beads are extremely inexpensive at $1.03 to $6.61 and they offer many unique styles.  They operate out of Australia.

Fun2Designs, which operates out of Michigan USA, offers jewelry, vintage glass and vintage dishes.  The jewelry is made of recycled glass that is tumbled to resemble seaglass. They also offer tumbled china jewelry.  I have one of their necklaces, pictured at left, and I wear it constantly! 
Gigi Tucker Pet Wear sells dog and cat collars at very reasonable prices.  She carries handmade and Martingale collars.  I got the one at the right for Oscar's first birthday.  The collars are very sturdy and durable with great ribbon embellishments!




ClaymatesPottery creates mugs, berry bowls, colanders, bowls, vases, pots, jars, candle holders, baking dishes, jewelry and buttons.  I bought this ring dish from them and it is great quality and was very reasonably priced.  Their wares are gorgeous!
BloominHappy2009 sells air plants and unique planters.  I love this little birdie with the funky crown I bought from them last spring.  Prices range from $2.00 for Datura seeds to $28.00 for terrariums.  They ship quickly and the plants look great when they arrive!
Check out these shops and spread the love!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...