Friday, October 14, 2011

Friday Favorites: Halloween (indoors)

My favorite holiday, Halloween, is almost upon us!  So, here are some things that would really spook up my day!
This thick felt wall decoration is from Target and is about 30 inches long.  It is on sale online for only $4.00 now, and has a great vintage feel to it.  We bought one earlier this month in store for $8.00 and now I'm kicking myself!










This wreath is from Pier1 is a bit pricey at $59.00 but I really love it.  It is 30 inches across and is for indoor use only.
This spooky tree with pumkin decorations is from Sears and is selling for $26.00.  I love it because it reminds me of the hanging tree in Tim Burton's Nightmare Before Christmas, my favorite movie!
This coir doormat is from Joann Fabrics and is on sale for $12.99 from $24.99!  What a deal!  Perfect to greet trick-or-treaters!

I love the vintage feel of these luminaries from Pottery Barn Kids.  They are papier-mache with hand painted details and a water-resistant coating, so they are suitable for short-term outdoor use.  They are on sale for $17.99 for the small ones and $59.99 for the large pumpkin.
This banner is from SandyKl324 on etsy.  It is handmade, machine appliqued and is only $18.00.  If I had a mantle...that's where it would go!
Finally, do you think this is over the top?  Maybe just a little?  Okay, fine, I won't spend $93.99 on it.  You have to admit it's pretty cool though!  It's for sale on ebay at Store 51.
That's it for today.  Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...