Friday, October 7, 2011

Friday Favorites: I NEEEED THIS!

This week's Friday Favorites will cover some clothing that is on my "I want" list. Check out these amazing finds, and the shops they come from. Enjoy!

First up is this tunic from Ruche, where they have standard sizes and a great section for curvy girls, too. This top sells for $25.99 and I can't wait to get my hands on it. Perfect with skinny jeans!
Next, we have my dream shoe, the Swedish Hasbeen T-Strap! They sell for $262.00, so needless to say, it will be a while before I can call a pair my own. I have a pair of knock-offs from Forever21, but it's just not the same!
Who doesn't love a nice warm pair of corduroys for fall and winter? I like this affordable pair from Old Navy. At just $39.94, I might need a few pairs!
I'm not usually one for dresses, but lately I've been getting into them. I've been letting this dress get cheaper and cheaper before I buy it, and now that my sister,
This Odd Duck, works at Macy's, I think I'm going to buy it! It's down to $34.30!
If only I was a hat person! Too bad my unruly curly hair doesn't cooperate with hats! This fedora from ASOS is $43.65. It would match that dress so nicely, too. :-(
I'm totally diggin' on this purse from Lulu's, even if it is miles from my usual style! This bag is $52.00. I think I might totally go outside of my safe zone of mostly black clothing for fall and winter and embrace the brights this season!
This scarf from Forever21 sells for only $10.80 and seems like the perfect thing to jazz up one of my usual jeans and black shirt outfits or to go with my new black hooded peacoat!
If I was in the market for a winter coat, this would be the one! This Jeffrey & Paula fit and flare coat is on sale for $109.00 at Simply Be, a great site for curvy girls.
The last find of the day is some romantic fingerless gloves from dimana on etsy. They are handknit from a wool/acrylic blend yarn and are $35.
I hope you enjoyed this weeks Friday Favorites! Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks, Molly,
    I am honored to be included in your publication. It is very timely and ... beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...