Sunday, October 16, 2011

Last Halloween

This year I'm not dressing up for Halloween because I don't have any big plans; I'm probably going to stay home, NOT eat candy(!), and watch some horror films while my house gets about 7 trick-or-treaters!  Last year, however, was the best!  My sister, her friend Jenna, and I went to NYC for the Halloween Parade and for a Dresden Dolls concert.  Here's how we looked:
I was brave and was a burlesque girl...

Meg was Marie Antoinette, POST beheading...

And Jenna was a fallen angel...
We had an amazing time, even though we all half froze to death waiting for the parade.  The concert was to die for and we saw so many amazing costumes.  Meg and I also dressed up our dogs.
My dog, Oscar, was Captain Jack Sparrow from Pirates of the Caribbean...
and Ringo, Meg's dog, was a yellow submarine!...
I can't wait to dress up our boys this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...