Monday, October 10, 2011

New Etsy Shop!

I have long been a supporter and shopper of etsy and I have wanted to have an etsy shop for a long time now.  When I started this blog a few weeks ago, I decided that it would be a for-profit adventure, eventually selling ad space to sponsors here on the blog and that I would open a shop to go along with it.  Well, I had some product I had made a while ago hanging around the house and decided that there was no better time than the present to open my shop.  Why wait?  Maybe the shop will help me gain readership here, and the blog will help me gain customers at the shop!  That's the plan anyway!

So, the shop just has a preliminary sampling of stuffs in it right now, and does not showcase my whole planned product line.  Right now, I am offering two styles of bracelets, two styles of necklaces, and bookmarks.  In the future the shop, coincidentally named Curious Visions (Who woulda thunk it?), will feature handmade totes and purses, one of a kind art pieces, photographic prints, jewelry, bookmarks, collectible (non-toy) plush, pattern pdf's, and much more.  This is just the very beginning.

I encourage you to check out etsy and my shop, Curious Visions, join etsy and "favorite" what you like on there.  It can become quite addictive!  It's a great way to support small businesses, local artists, and a great way to find unique items that you would never see in a store or catalog.

Thanks in advance for your support!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...