Wednesday, October 5, 2011

What's YOUR Opinion?

I am writing an article on OCCUPY WALL STREET. I would like to hear your opinions on it, ALL viewpoints are welcome and appreciated. All sides will be represented in this article. PLEASE give a minute of your time and comment with your thoughts! Also, please note that only your first name (or whatever you ask to be called - twitter handle, blog url, whatever) will be mentioned in the article. Feel free to comment annonymously, as well.

This article will be published HERE on the blog, on Tumblr, probably as a note on Facebook and if I feel it’s worthy, it will be submitted to several online and print newspapers.

You can comment here, you can message me on Twitter, leave me a comment on Tumblr, or on Facebook.

Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...