Thursday, November 10, 2011

Confession: I Love The Twilight Saga

Confession: I love Twilight. There I said it. I’m quickly creeping up on 31, I’m a confirmed sarcastic cynic and I love Twilight. I’ll fully admit, it’s not well written – the saga is no literary masterpiece. I’m a Potter fan, too, and I know that that series is much better. However, the Twilight Saga made my heart feel again when it had been dormant for years, so I have a special fondness for it. The idea of Edward and Bella’s epic love makes my reluctantly romantic heart skip a beat.
The movies have a definite cheese factor, but Rob Pattinson, Kristen Stewart, and Ashley Greene make me drool a little. That probably makes me a dirty old pervert, but I don’t care. Taylor Lautner can’t act to save his life. When they show Edward sparkle, he looks like he rolled in glitter. I still can’t believe they had Edward say “Hold on, spider monkey.” in Twilight. Edward would never say that shit. I like watching a teen fantasy series and I’m not proud, but you can bet your ass I’ll be there opening weekend.
I’m listening to the Breaking Dawn soundtrack right now, and I’m going to try to wait out this Fibromyalgia flare. 8 days until the movie…but I’m not going to be waiting in line with the youngin’s with a Team Edward shirt on day 1. I don’t think I could stand sitting there and listening to them swoon every time Rob Pattinson or Taylor Lautner come onscreen. I’ll be there on day 2 though. Thank God, this is almost over and I can go back to my regular life!
Show some love if you’re too damn old to love The Twilight Saga!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...