Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Curious Visions Etsy Shop Grand Re-Opening

This week I have been busy brainstorming for new products for my etsy shop, shopping for supplies, and creating new things!  Some of these new things are already in the shop with preliminary unedited snapshots, some are still on the work table, and some are still in the sketch book!  That's why I was absent from the blog over the weekend, for those of you that stopped by and noticed that I had not updated.

I wanted to offer my loyal blog readers a sneak peek at what's to come in the shop. So here are a few pictures of what's in my head and what's on the table.
command central aka the kitchen table
"ingredients"
Multi-pocket tote to come in December
Hearts collide collection, coming in december
More from the Hearts Collide Collection, coming in December
And finally, I would like to announce that my etsy shop, also named Curious Visions, will be having it's Grand Re-Opening this Friday November 17, at 5pm EST.  There will be new products, better photos of what was already in there and there will be...wait for it...reduced prices (on jewelry that has already been in the shop) for the rest of November and all of December!

The fun will not be ending in the shop on Friday either.  You can expect one-of-a-kind products to be popping up regularly from Monday, November 21st on.  I don't want to reveal what they are just yet, but I'll give you a sneak peek on Friday, so be sure to check back then!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...