Friday, November 11, 2011

Friday Favorites: Winter Boots

Winter is creeping up on us, and with the freak October snow we had here on the East coast, I've got boots on the brain.  My old knock-offs from Target are still warm, but looking a little tired and are ready to retire from public use!  Here are some of my favorite warm and stylish boots for this year!  Warning:  you will not find a pair of plain old Uggs in this post.  While comfortable and warm, I think they're the ugg-liest thing ever!

Orange Stowe Boot by Bearpaw
$67.99 from Shoe Metro

I spotted these boots at Marshall's for $49.99, and snapped them up!  They're the real deal of the knock-offs I'd been wearing for a couple years from Target (mine were brown, though).  I was in the Halloween spirit when I bought them and I think they'll go great with my black hooded peacoat.  Mom's crocheting me a matching scarf!


Logan Boot by Martino
$118.99 from Sears

I like these because they don't even look like a winter boot!  You could wear these stomping around in the snow or out to dinner!





Brandlee Boots by Bare Traps
$99.00 from Macys

These come in gray, black and brown.  They look sturdy, warm and stylish and have a tough girl edge.  Just what the doctor ordered.

Tetra Launch by Merrell
$160.00 from Zappos

If these were black they'd give me a Mad Max/Blade Runner feel.  They're kind of futuristic and minimalistic and I love it!






Embroidered Wedge
$88.00 from Sannal2010

What can I say other than...Wow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...