Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Happy Birthday to Me!


Today's my birthday and I'm turning 31...eek!  I think 31 is worse than 30 was, because last year I was 30, now I'm IN my 30's.  See the difference?  Subtle but important, and I don't like it one bit!  Anyway, I'm sorry I've been so remiss in posting lately, I've been so busy working on the shop and just busy with life in general.

Here's what I got for my birthday so far...

Meet Snowflake the Build-A-Bear

Jack Skellington Hallmark Keepsake Ornament

Fossil Hourglass Necklace

Jack Skellington & Sally Pop Vinyl Figures

Awesome Rock Necklace from Forever 21

$$$

So, I think it's self-evident that I like toys, jewelry, and Tim Burton's Nightmare Before Christmas! Oh and money.  Who doesn't like money?  I had to promise I wouldn't spend it on my business, I had to spend it on something fun.  I LOVE all my gifts and I know I have one more from Mom on the way (it hasn't arrived in the mail yet).  Exciting!  I'm having a low-key birthday, going to the Olive Garden for dinner and having cake at home then watching American Horror Story (one of my favorites this season!).  Mom and Meg are at work all day and I'm home, so I'm going to relax and crank out an Etsy Favorites a day late.

Happy Birthday to Me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...