Monday, November 7, 2011

I'm Back!

So, after our Snowtober storm here in Connecticut, we were without electricity at my house for one week!  I don't think I have to tell anyone that it was definitively not fun.  I missed running water and decent coffee the most.  We have so many broken trees and branches on our property that I don't know how we'll ever get them cleaned up, and our beautiful huge magnolia tree is simply mangled.  We had a cold, snowy Halloween with no trick-or-treaters and we didn't even carve jack-o-lanterns this year.  Then to top it all off, Mom's dog Mack got sprayed by a skunk.  While we had no water.  That was fun.

We did dress up the dogs and gave them some bones for trick-or-treat, but no one got to see them. :-(  Here's Oscar as a shark:
And here's Ringo as a sheriff:
This week I worked on some new prototype products for my etsy shop, and did a lot of brainstorming for new product lines.  I think I came up with some great ideas that I really hope are successful.  I don't want to share them just yet, I'm going to wait until I get started on them and then give you some sneak peeks!  A few new items will be going up in the shop today, and then I'm going to spend the rest of my day working on jewelry and some bags for the shop.  I hope everyone likes my new designs.  In the coming days, I'm hoping to re-shoot all of my product photos, as the ones that are up were never meant to be permanent.  I invested in some supplies and hope that I can produce some successful items.

Tomorrow, I will be back to my regular schedule and will be posting Etsy faves, and more.  I hope everyone on the East coast has power back and that clean-up from Snowtober is going well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...