Tuesday, November 1, 2011

So Sorry

Sorry I've been missing in action lately. I have no excuse for missing Friday Favorites, but from Saturday on, I have been without electricity and obviously internet. This freakishly early Noreaster ruined Halloween and has been ruining my blogging abilities as well. I've been spending my days trying to keep my house clean in the dark, trying to stay warm and shoveling.

Last night we dressed up the puppies even though no one but us would be seeing them and gave them some much appreciated Halloween bones. I can't show you photos because the internet connection where I am is too slow to upload any bigger files. Oscar was a shark and Meg's dog Ringo was a sheriff. They looked adorable. I'll post some pictures as soon as I have internet at home again.

That's all for now, I've got ebay business and some snooping about on the internet to do. I hope everyone is warm and fuzzy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...