Thursday, January 5, 2012

All I got for Christmas was...

So it's been nearly two weeks since I last blogged.  I've been totally overcome with a sinus infection and ear infection, otherwise known as the evil illness of everlasting death.  It started the Friday before Christmas, and is still kicking my weary butt, however I can stand it no longer and must share with the world the wonderful gifts my family gave me!  Here we go!

From my sister, Meghan:
Gorgeous, Gorgeous, Gorgeous Silver and Diamond snowflake necklace from Macy's.
Lucky Brand Silver Hoops! i <3 Lucky Brand!
Nine West watch I was lusting over.
The cutest little mouse jewelry dish from Anthropologie.
Fossil Key-Per Pouches (different pattern than this one) because I love to organize!
Raccoon Ring dish from Anthropologie. LOVE!

Now, from my Mom:
Cake Pop Maker...I've been wanting one so I can make this.

Funko Pop Holiday Vinyl Figures from Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer
Funko Pop Holiday Vinyl Figures from The Year Without a Santa Claus
Now I have a genuine collection (because I got Jack & Sally from Tim Burton's Nightmare Before Christmas for my birthday!)!
Micro, by Michael Crichton and Richard Preston.  This is Crichton's last work, and though it's not all his words I have to read it because I've been a fan since I was 12 years old and have read all of his other work.
The Secret of Nimh, directed by Don Bluth.  A childhood favorite!
Amanda Palmer Shirt and Signed Christmas Card! I <3 Amanda!
Jim Henson's Labyrinth. I had a huge crush on David Bowie as a child!
Eggies!  You make hard-boiled eggs without their shells.  I've been going on about this product literally for MONTHS!  Mom knew she better get this, or else!
The Dark Crystal!  I love Jim Henson and I love fantasy.  What more can I say?
Gorgeous, Gorgeous, Gorgeous Silver and Pearl Cat ring from Sheppard Hill Designs.
Gift Card for Build-A-Bear Workshop, with which I got this adorable guy and his little yodeler outfit!  I am such a child.  I have nowhere left to put these Build-A-Bears!
Last but definitely not least, Mom bought tickets for Meg and I to see Rufus Wainwright's opera Prima Donna!  We're going to the opening performance and I don't know how I'm going to wait until February to see it!

I know I probably got more stuff than that, but I really can't remember right now as I type through a Dayquil-induced haze.  Soon I will post about what I gave this Christmas.  Also, I hope to be working on new collections for the Curious Visions Etsy Shop very soon and will definitely be sharing some sneak peeks here.  I used Mom and Meg as Guinea Pigs for some new products and they loved them so new items will be popping up in the shop soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...